The CLASSIC 8" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
CLASSIC - Robust, sharp and functional – the classic tool with a selection of over 70 different blade shapes. The full bolster protects the hand, ensuring safety and a well-balanced distribution of weight. The robust handles are riveted for durability.
- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster protects the hand, providing safety and balance.
- The robust handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
- A variety of models available with over 70 blade shapes (from 6 – 36 cm blade lengths).
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
Wusthof is proud to back this knife with a lifetime guarantee as a testament to the quality that has been put into this product. Once you try out this Classic Chef Knife for yourself you will see why so many professional and amateur chefs trust the Wusthof brand name.
Precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel that resists stains and corrosion.
Precise Edge Technology
Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
Triple Riveted Handle
Full tang is triple riveted to the polymer handle for exceptional durability and seamless, completely hygienic fit.
Full Bolster & Finger Guard
Wüsthof's Classic Chef's Knife features a full bolster and finger guard for safety, comfort, and control.