CLASSIC - Robust, sharp and functional – the classic tool with a selection of over 70 different blade shapes. The full bolster protects the hand, ensuring safety and a well-balanced distribution of weight. The robust handles are riveted for durability.
- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster protects the hand, providing safety and balance.
- The robust handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
- A variety of models available with over 70 blade shapes (from 6 – 36 cm blade lengths).
The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.