Zojirushi - 5L Panorama Window® Micom Water Boiler & Warmer - CD-LFC50WA
The super sleek and energy efficient VE® Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer from Zojirushi utilizes vacuum insulation technology (much like travel mugs) to keep the water hot using minimal electricity. It also features the new Quick Temp mode, which significantly reduces the heating time by directly reaching 160°F, 175°F, or 195°F Keep Warm temperatures without reaching a boil. These varying Keep Warm temperatures can be used in accordance with the type of beverage and food desired.
VE stands for Vacuum-Electric hybrid, meaning that the boiler it uses both electricity and thermal insulation to keep water hot. Its stainless steel double insulation wall, including a layer of vacuum insulation, helps keep water hot with very little use of electricity.
The CV-DCC boiler heats the water directly to the selected keep warm temperature without reaching a boil. The water will reach the selected keep warm temperature quicker than regular mode. The Energy Saving Timer Function eliminates unnecessary energy use by programming the boiling to complete at a set time. This also saves energy by shutting off the electricity until the boiling begins. The dechlorinate feature of the boiler helps reduce chlorine and musty odors that occur with the use of tap water by extending the boiling time.
• Vacuum-electric (VE) hybrid keep warm system
• 4 keep warm temperature settings (160°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F and Vacuum Insulated Non-Electric Keep Warm)
• Optional Quick Temp mode reaches 160°F, 175°F, or 195°F keep warm directly without reaching a boil
• Micro computerized temperature control system
• Easy-to-clean, clear coated stainless steel body and non-stick interior
• Energy-saving timer function (6-10 hours)
• Interchangeable melody or beep signal may also be turned off
• Instruction manual comes in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese
• Made in Japan
|Special Status Options
|7-10 Day Delivery