With its 4 keep warm temperature settings (160°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F) and micro computerized precise temperature control, Zojirushi’s CD-WCC Micom Water Boiler and Warmer does more than just boil water. the easy-to-read LCD display located on top of the boiler indicates the water’s temperature at all times whereas the QUICK TEMP mode, ideal for filtered or bottled or water, heats water directly to any of the selected Keep Warm temperatures (160°F, 175°F, or 195°F) without having to reach boil. These Keep Warm temperature settings are ideal for brewing high quality green teas and oolong teas as well as white tea and matcha to perfection. Other functions of this optional QUICK TEMP mode are the reduced steam and energy use. The boiler’s one-touch electric dispensing system releases water without the hassle of pumping. The dechlorinate feature of the boiler helps reduce chlorine and musty odors that occur with the use of tap water by extending the boiling time and the magnetic power cord reduces the risk of injury or damage to the unit by instantly detaching itself if pulled.
• Micro computerized temperature control system
• Café drip dispensing mode for slower dispensing
• Energy-saving timer function (6-10 hours)
• Removable magnetic power cord
• Easy-to-hear sound indicator to alert completion of boiling process or low water level
• Safety auto shut-off
• Instruction manual comes in English, French, Traditional Chinese and Japanese