Crafter by Wustof is a carefully curated knife series that takes its inspiration from traditional artisans and craftsman. Each knife in the series features time-honoured blade shapes, authentic brass rivets and smoked oak handles and are precision forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel. Perfectly balanced for an incredible cutting experience. The Crafter knife series expresses the true spirit of craftsmanship, the quest for excellence and a dedication to the finer things in life, a conscious counterpoint to the masses. So, with Crafter, both home cooks and professional chefs can celebrate their passion for food and pursue their craft.
Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58º Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
The WÜSTHOF Crafter 8” Cook’s Knife conquers any challenge in the kitchen. This all-purpose blade is the most important tool in the Crafter series designed for a variety of cutting tasks including; chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and disassembling. With its new wide blade, the knife is ideal for creating a rocking motion that ensures the edge easily glides through food. The half bolster reduces the weight of the knife and allows the entire length of the blade to be used while cutting.
- Wide blade is ideal for slicing, cutting, chopping and shredding all types of food
- 20 cm (8") blade length
- Half Bolster reduces the weight of the knife and enables the whole blade to be re-sharpened
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic WÜSTHOF logo
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of the world Solingen/Germany