Knives should fit nice and safely in the hand. This is where the bolster, the connection between the blade and the handle, plays a central role. It provides the right balance and also makes up the weight of a forged knife. Those with delicate hands, however, may find some knives too heavy for them. For those who would like things to be a little easier in future, the knife specialist WÜSTHOF now offers new half bolster knives, which are 30 percent lighter than the traditional full bolster knives from the popular CLASSIC range.
Cutting up apples, slicing carrots and peppers, chopping cucumber to use as decorations - the paring knife will do all of this cleanly and easily. This knife with a short blade ensures a safe hold.
- The reduced bolster shape (half bolster) and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife.
- The small handle ensures agile, better cutting and fits comfortably in the hand.
- Forged knife with ergonomically shaped handles – triple-riveted.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
Precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel that resists stains and corrosion.
Precise Edge Technology
Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
Triple Riveted Handle
Full tang is triple riveted to the polymer handle for exceptional durability and seamless, completely hygienic fit.