Shop Best Ovens Countertop Convection Ovens
Culinary enthusiasts can now have the precision, quality and look of a Wolf oven in countertop form. Intuitive design and high-performance electronics deliver light, flaky pastries, caramelized root vegetables, restaurant-quality broiled salmon, and so much more. Six cooking modes let you create outstanding results for any meal you envision. Unique perimeter convection provides uniform heat surrounding and circulating the food, reducing cooking time by up to twenty-five percent. Cooking is a pleasure with a host of thoughtful features including integrated probe, spring-loaded door for gentle opening, and large selector bezel. Expect more consistent, predictably delicious results for your baking, roasting, and broiling for years to come.
Integrated temperature probe:
Cook an herb-crusted roast or balsamic-glazed chicken to your preferred internal temperature. The probe quickly attaches in place with one hand and gives you precise control to roast to perfection without opening the oven door. Keep an eye on the set temperature as well as the probe temperature on the LCD display.
Advanced perimeter convection:
A powerful fan with high-volume airflow vents thoroughly circulates heated air for even roasting and baking with no hot spots. Convection can be used in roast or bake mode with a simple press of the button to reduce cooking time by up to twenty-five percent.
Sized to fit quarter sheet pans and most 9” x 13” dishes, the rack slides in and out smoothly, putting your food within reach easily and safely just like a Wolf range. Three rack positions offer flexibility for broiling, baking, and toasting.
Precision temperature control is finely tuned and uniquely calibrated for the best cooking performance in each cooking mode. Intuitive controls allow for simple selection of cooking mode, time and function. Five heating elements and advanced electronics deliver more even cooking performance for baking, broiling and roasting every time. Designed for complete cooking confidence, it makes fixing consistently delicious meals almost effortless.
Ready for anything:
Whether it’s baking sticky, melt-in-your mouth cinnamon rolls for a family brunch or roasting hoisin pork tenderloin for an intimate meal, the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven can withstand the rigors of any kitchen. Six cooking modes provide complete cooking flexibility: Bake, Roast, Broil, Warm, Proof, and Toast.
Drips and splatters wipe away effortlessly from the nonstick interior. The removable stainless steel crumb/drip tray is dishwasher safe and slides out for easy cleaning. Keep the exterior pristine with a damp cloth.
Classic Stainless Steel:
Stainless steel construction is a seamless complement to Wolf Kitchen Appliances.
- Extra-large 1.05 cu. ft. interior provides plenty of space for larger dishes and features five heating elements to provide up to 1800 watts of power
- Convection function uses a powerful fan with high-volume airflow vents to circulate heat for even cooking
- Seven oven modes include proof, warm, roast, bake, broil high, broil low, and toast so you can use the perfect setting for anything you want to cook
- Digital programmable electronic controls let you set precise temperatures so your food comes out perfectly every time
- Integrated temperature probe is easy to use so you can be sure your food is cooked thoroughly to safe temperatures
- Two smooth gliding racks can be positioned at three different levels to achieve the perfect cooking height for any dish
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven quick and convenient
- Spring-loaded dampened door is sealed tight for faster heating and heat retention
- Interior halogen light allows you to see your food as it is cooking
- Includes broiling rack and baking pan for ready-to-use convenience
- 5 year warranty provides peace of mind