Every chef needs at least one quality Dutch Oven, or cocotte, in their kitchen. To add that piece to your collection, consider this beautiful Cherry Red model by Staub. This pot has a large 7-quart capacity to allow you to cook for a large group, and it has all of the performance characteristics that you would expect from enameled cast iron. There are comfortable handles on the side of the pot for easy transport, and a large knob is placed on the lid for convenience as well.
One of the creative pieces of design in this pot is the collection of spikes that line the inside of the lid. Those spikes help condensation drip back down onto the food in an even pattern such that the entire meal remains moist while cooking. This innovation, along with the classic even heating that is offered by cast iron, make this pot an easy choice. Pick up yours today!
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
|Series||Round Dutch Ovens|
|Capacity||6.7L (7 Qt)|
|Diameter||28cm (11 Inch)|
|Material||Enamelled Cast Iron|
|Heat Source||Broiler, Electirc, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven|
|Country of Origin||France|