The Champagne Wine Glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics.
This glass allows the wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way which is not achieved with a narrow glass.
The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles.
RIEDEL Veloce is an impressive development based on state-of-the-art technology from RIEDEL’s own factory in Weiden, Germany.
The series uses the latest manufacturing technology to create products that feel handmade but offer the precision of machine production. With a lighter and finer profile, the glasses are ideal for new world wines and feature a 100mm diameter base inscribed with the designated grape variety.
Riedel wine glasses are developed through workshops in different shapes and sizes for specific grape varieties. Only highly advanced machine production can guarantee such precise and functional glass design language, in harmony with the respective profile of grape variety.
- Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
- This pack contains 2 pieces.
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
|Year of design
|Type of Manufacturing
|Country of Origin