Charles Viancin Poppy Lids creates a vacuum-like seal on any dish, pan, cup, or bowl with a smooth rim. When used as a replacement lid for cookware pots and pans, Charles Viancin Lids seal in flavors and cook food dishes more efficiently than without; when used as a storage lid, Poppy Lids help to prevent freezer burn and keep contents from drying and spilling. These BPA-free food covers are safe for temperatures up to 450° F in the oven, stove, or microwave, and double as an attractive way to keep particulates out of your casserole, soup, cappuccino, or pie. Dishwasher safe.
- Unique design fits on any smooth rim bowl or pot, including glass, ceramic, wood and more
- Creates an airtight seal to keep food fresh for longer and seal in hear during cooking
- Safe at high temperatures to help prevent stove top splatters and retain steam during cooking
- Prevents spills by creating an airtight, watertight seal on a smooth rim surface
- Reusable silicone means no more wasting or struggling with plastic wrap or aluminum foil
- Microwave safe silicone material allows for quick cooking, steaming and reheating