Wusthof - 9" Classic White Hollow Ground Carving Knife Description
The Classic White Series by Wusthof embraces all the favourite features that foodlovers and professional chefs have come to rely on from the Classic series, butnow with a refined white handle. The White series combines Wusthof's 200 yearsof experience in the art of forging knives with a modern simplistic design fortimeless knives that offer everything you need for preparing and plating freshfood. The handle now features the red renowned Wüsthof trident embedded inthe handle for a modern take on an old classic. Perfectly balanced, each knife iscomfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for any dish with effortless control.Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
- New embedded logo in the handle
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.