Wusthof - 7" Classic White Hollow Ground Santoku Knife Description
The Classic White Series by Wusthof embraces all the favourite features that foodlovers and professional chefs have come to rely on from the Classic series, butnow with a refined white handle. The White series combines Wusthof's 200 yearsof experience in the art of forging knives with a modern simplistic design fortimeless knives that offer everything you need for preparing and plating freshfood. The handle now features the red renowned Wüsthof trident embedded inthe handle for a modern take on an old classic. Perfectly balanced, each knife iscomfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for any dish with effortless control.Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
- New embedded logo in the handle
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
What a cook’s knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.