Wusthof - 6" Gourmet Meat Cleaver - 468016
Sharpened to a perfect 25° edge, the Wusthof 6-inch Gourmet Meat Cleaver will chop through any large bone put in front of it! Even at its widest, this Wusthof Cleaver is only 2.875”, which increases force exponentially, yet without any effort to your arm or hand. With a full-forged tang, a Rockwell hardness of 58, and Wusthof’s proprietary PEtec edge which is 20° sharper, and extends durability by 2x, this is a knife for anyone who cuts through larger proteins or root vegetables.
Each Wusthof blade is produced in Solingen, Germany. This company has been world famous since 1814! Every Wusthof knife compilation is rendered from the highest quality supplies & workmanship from day one. Each knife is highlighted by utilizing a computer operated cutting edge to guarantee the finishing edge of the knife blade is accurate and consistent at the tip to the heel. The 25° angle is the ideally shaped cutting edge which lessens the drag when chopping through bone.
The Wusthof 6” Gourmet Meat Cleaver is an exceptionally valuable tool in the kitchen for separating fowl, dividing red meat, and chopping all the way through rib bones with maximum effectiveness. If you find yourself slicing at places to portion poultry incorrectly, or constantly hacking spareribs to detach or cube the bones, then get the Wusthof 6” Gourmet Meat Cleaver and feel the difference! Plus, Wusthof provides a manufacturer's lifetime warranty!
- PEtec edge, boosts the sharpness by 20% with 2x the durability over other cleavers!
- Accurately fashioned full tang with high-carbon taint impervious stainless steel.
- Customary triple-riveted handle produced of extremely robust Polyoxymethylene, a synthetic substance that has a tougher molecular composition that refuses to fade or discolor.
- Includes a beveled cutting edge for added comfort when chopping through difficult items.
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Produced in Germany w/a Lifetime Warranty!