This wok makes stir-frying quick and easy. with an ideal capacity for cooking up a tasty meal for 3 - 4 people.
Easy to Use
To start cooking, place the wok centrally on your hob ring and heat up gently with cooking oil. Once the oil is smoking hot add your chosen ingredients and start cooking. The non-stick coating means you don't need to turn the hob up to full heat. As long as you keep stirring and the food is sizzling it will cook quickly and evenly.
Lightweight and featuring a flat bottom ensures it is easy to use and fits perfectly on all hob types including induction. The superior non-stick coating ensures the wok heats up faster and needs less oil making it a perfect piece of kitchen equipment for everyday use. Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy and this wok has been designed to assist with achieving that.
Made from 1.5mm gauge (thickness) carbon steel it offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking whilst ensuring the temperature remains consistent throughout. The non-stick coating is suitable for use with metal utensils.
The long phenolic handle ensures it is easy to carry and perfectly balanced so won't topple over. It is secured tightly to the wok with two rivets so you can be assured it won't become loose and wobbly over time.
Easy to Maintain
Occasionally apply a thin coating of cooking oil to the inner surface of the wok to prevent rusting should the coating become scratched. The non-stick coating also means it is easy to clean by hand with hot water. Mild detergent can be used if desired. Any stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scouring products as this may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth.
Easy to Store
The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.
- A lightweight 31cm carbon steel wok finished with a three layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures and with less oil. Coated inside and out to provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting endurance.
- The flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so doesn't topple over when sat on the hob.
- It is also suitable for cooking on all hob types including gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Made from 1.5mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking -essential elements for stir-frying.
- Dishwasher safe although it is advisable to remove it once the cycle is finished and dry it by hand using a clean, soft cloth. If washing by hand, do not use scouring powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth.
|Heat Source||All - Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Induction|