Stainless Steel Percolator with Permawood Handle
- Stovetop coffee percolator
- Heavy gauge 18/8 stainless steel
- Traditional perking process allows exact brew strength control
- Non-electric; great for camping
- Glass cover knob; permawood handle
- Place basket onto pump. Place ground coffee into basket. Put spreader plate on top of basket.
- Fill pot with cold water. Place pump and basket into pot and close cover.
- Place on stove over medium-high het until perking action begins. Then reduce het to lwer level.
- Remove pot from burner when perked to taste. Remove pump and basket assembly, close cover and pour.