The Kobra V AXIS slicer has a micro-serrated V-shaped blade that slices any kind of fruit and vegetable, even the ripest, and preserves texture.
- Stainless steel and polypropylene, Professional quality blade made in Thiers.
New "Click Express" system
- New thickness adjustment system, quickly, safely and efficiently allowing to cut extra-fine slices from 0.2 mm to 5 mm. (space of 0.2 mm)
- The blade easily penetrates into the product. Micro-serrations of the blade make it easier to cut all fruit/vegetables into very thin slices, while preserving the constitution of their flesh. 19.3° optimised cutting angle. Easily and perfectly cuts even the softest fruit and vegetables (tomatoes, pears, etc.).
Convenient & Easy
- The stainless steel plate enables food to slide smoothly for a natural movement.
- The knob incorporated into the handle end lets you adjust the thickness up to 5 mm. Ergonomic handle for a natural grip.
- Protective pusher: no contact with the blade during use.
- Anti-slip handle.
- Stability when cutting thanks to anti-slip legs.
- Care: wash by hand.