The Yari Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades.
- The 7-inch Santoku Knife is a Japanese-style chef’s knife for slicing and chopping fruits, vegetables, and meats. This highly versatile blade features a hollow edge, which reduces surface resistance while cutting and allows food to easily slide off the blade’s surface.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.