The Yari Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades.
- The 7-inch Kiritsuke Knife is a Japanese-style chef’s knife, uniquely suited for chopping vegetables in a quick and controlled cleaver-style motion, as well as thinly slicing meat, particularly fish. The nearly flat edge is ideal for quick up and down chops when prepping vegetables, while the sharply angled tip enables a clean, single pull-cut when slicing meat.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.