The steel used in the special ZWILLING manufacturing process has the perfect chromium and carbon content, and the knife is precision-forged from a single piece of steel. The FRIODUR® blade is also enhanced by a special ice-hardening technique which makes the knife particularly corrosion-resistant with excellent cutting properties. The bolster is seamless, ensuring no annoying edges to the knife.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- Handle material: Plastic, three-rivet design
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.