The Thermalloy Heavy Weight Aluminum collection
- Durable aluminum construction for even heat distribution
- All handles securely fastened with rivets for extra durability
- Lustrous stain finish
- 6mm / 2 Gauge Aluminum
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Cermaic and Halogen
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- LID NOT INCLUED, SOLD SEPERATLEY
Designed to perform and built to last, Browne’s extensive Thermalloy cookware collection is engineered to respond to the demanding needs of commercial kitchens. Designed by Browne’s in-house industrial design team Thermalloy offers industry best design, durability and performance. The extensive Thermalloy features a range of materials including Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Carbon Steel and Cast Iron.
American Culinary Federation - Seal of Approval
Unlike other culinary product assurance programs, ACF’s Seal of Approval program tests for more than just taste. ACF’s Seal represents quality in an entire product, including application and ease of use, physical properties and performance. The Browne Thermalloy Stainless Steel line has been identified with the ACF Seal of Approval. ACF customized a foodservice panel of culinary experts to test our products in a professional environment to learn our products true professional capabilities through standard criteria. The following are general testing criteria:
• Application: ease of use, versatility of product, adaptability of product
• Physical properties: consistent appearance, texture, color, shape and size
• Performance: use of or applying the product to cooking, baking or service procedure
• Packaging standards: container, label, general compliance with government regulations and standards
Earning the prestigious ACF Seal of Approval from America’s most respected chef organization underscores the quality of the Thermalloy® line, and the value of utilizing these kitchen tools for your organization; thus reinforcing Browne’s continuing commitment to delivering long-term value to its customers with high quality, high-performance products.