Taylor - Dual Temperature Infrared/Thermocouple Thermometer - 9306 Description
- Measure internal and surface temperatures with this combination probe and infrared thermometer.
- With a temperature range of -67 to 482 degrees Fahrenheit via the infrared thermometer or up to 626 degrees Fahrenheit with the probe, this thermometer features adjustable emissivity to read dark reflective surfaces like oil.
- Engage the hold setting to freeze the last displayed temperature on the screen.
- A 5-inch long stainless steel probe stem with step-down tip makes smaller punctures to retain juices and cleans easily, folding closed when not in use.
- Auto shut off ensures long life for the included 2 AAA batteries.