Versatile Four Blade Box Cheese Grater does the work of 4 separate handheld Cheese Graters, with our Ultra Coarse, Fine/Zester, and Ribbon blades along with the popular Slicer blade in one easy to use kitchen tool!
The Microplane® 4-Sided Box Cheese Grater features the Ultra Coarseblade and two of the most popular Microplane® grating blades: Fine/Zester and Ribbon, along with an additional fourth Slicer blade. This product has been designated Fine Cooking's Best Overall Box Cheese Grater. In January 2009 it took top honors in the Kitchen Hand Tools category of the 2009 Housewares Design Awards.
Use a Box Cheese Grater for:
Bigger projects, where you need to shred a lot of vegetables, or cheese. Also use for a recipe that requires, multiple tools, for instance, zucchini bread, where you need shredded zucchini, and zest. Box Cheese Graters are very versatile since they have multiple blades - one Box Cheese Grater does the work of 4 individual paddle or handheld Cheese Graters.
Great gift for newly-weds, and housewarmings.
- Four-sided Cheese Grater includes the following blades:
- Ultra Coarse - use for making coleslaw and hash browns
- Fine - Perfect for zesting citrus or grating cheese like parmesan or asiago
- Ribbon - a bi-directional blade. Recommended for soft cheeses, and fruits and vegetables.
- Slicer - Slices medium thick pieces of cucumbers, zucchini, and other foods
- Easy to clean, fine blade removes for easy access
- Ergonomic, soft grip handle fits in the palm of the hand
- Reusable protective cover included
- Non-slip feet help keep the Cheese Grater stable
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blades. Plastic body. Rubber Feet.
- Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 3 1/8" x 10 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs