Easily Make Decorative Butter Curls with this Multi-purpose Tool The Microplane Butter Blade can take your butter game to whole new level. Not only does it make beautiful and decorative butter curls that you can impress your guests with, but it also softens chilled butter (great to use for making homemade pie crusts). The blade is sharp enough to slice through butter.
The Microplane Butter Blade is smartly engineered with a uniquely designed and shaped blade that makes using butter blissfully easy. The topside of the Butter Blade cleanly slices pats of butter and easily cuts through paper wrapping with printed measurements for accurate cooking and baking. The bottom side of the Butter Blade features three rows of tiny holes that when pulled across a stick of butter, create soft strands that warm up rapidly to flawlessly spread on soft bread, toast, muffins, scones, corn on the cob, and more. The rounded tip of the Butter Blade has an ingeniously crafted, hollow semi-circle to instantly create attractive curls by simply pulling the tip across a stick of butter. A new and efficient addition to anyone’s drawer of table knives, the dishwasher-safe Butter Blade can also be used on cream cheese.
Use the Microplane Butter Blade to cut butter just the way you need it for perfect cooking, baking and serving. Slice pats of butter, create strands of butter that quickly melt on breads and more, or make butter curls for attractive serving.
- Top of blade slices pats of butter and even slices through paper butter wrappers
- Bottom of blade has holes to create soft strands of butter for easy spreading on breads, corn on the cob and more
- Handcrafted tip instantly creates butter curls for serving
- Stainless steel with silicone exterior finish
- Measures 7.5" L x .86" W x .25" H
- Dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty