Fettucine alfredo, lobster ravioli, classic spaghetti and meatballs – whichever pasta recipe you choose, present it to your guests in Le Creuset’s stoneware pasta bowl, the newest addition to the dinnerware line. It has a wide and shallow shape inspired by restaurant dining, with gently sloping sides just deep enough to contain sauces. Set atop a Le Creuset dinner plate to complete the place setting. Like the rest of the dinnerware line, it’s safe for the dishwasher and resists marks from sharp utensils for years of use.
Each piece of Le Creuset dinnerware is crafted in the same careful process as all Le Creuset stoneware - with a colorful, durable exterior enamel that matches other stoneware flawlessly while protecting from utensil marks and scratches. Every plate, bowl and mug is designed to complement any collection of stoneware, and is finished with Le Creuset's signature three-ring accent along the exterior.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF - safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
|Dimensions||9 Inch (22cm)|
|Country of Origin||China|