Hatco's Glo-Ray® Dual Aluminum Infrared Strip Heater with Lights blankets food holding areas to safely hold products at optimum serving temperatures, using a pre-focused heat pattern and specially designed reflectors to ensure maximum food holding.
- Side-by-side mounting of two Glo-Ray Strip Heaters provides a deeper holding area.
- Sturdy continuous aluminum housings eliminate sagging.
- Reflector does not blacken, maintaining a consistent, even heat pattern.
- Shatter-resistant incandescent lights illuminate the holding area while safeguarding foods from bulb breakage.
- GRAHL-xxD models are high watt.
- Safely hold the temperature of food products without affecting product quality
- Marine grade stainless steel applications available
- Ideal for buffets, cafeterias, clubs & bars, concessions, restaurants & cafés, and supermarkets & delis
• Constructed of strong aluminum housing, with stainless steel available
• Heavy-duty insulation keeps the exterior housing cool and minimizes heat loss
• Protective wire guard supports heating element and provides operator safety without affecting heat distribution
• Blankets entire target holding area with a prefocused heat pattern and specially designed reflectors to provide optimum serving temperatures with no “cold spots” ◊ Reflectors do not blacken, maintaining a consistent, even heat pattern
• Ensures maximum flavor, food safety and holding times
• For narrow clearances and foodwarming at a close range, Infra-Black® heat technology provides even, controllable heat distribution
• Ultra-Glo® provides the ultimate holding power with a pre-focused pyramidal heat pattern, while the ceramic elements allows for a great working space – making it ideal for fried food products
Control Type: Toggle
Dimensions: 24"(W) x 6"(D) x 2.5"(H)
Plug Configuration: Nema 5 - 15P
Mounting: S Hook & Chain
Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
Click Here To View Specification Sheet
Click Here TO View Owners Manual
This item is not warehoused by Williams Food Equipment, delivery times and availability may vary. If this item is required by a certain date, please contact Williams Food Equipment before ordering to ensure delivery times can be met. It may not be possible to cancel this item once ordered and may be non-returnable. If returnable this item maybe subject to restocking charges and return delivery fees outside the control of Williams Food Equipment. This item is intended for commercial use only and not intended for residential use. Use of this item in a residential setting will void any warranty. Williams Food Equipment and the vendor are not responsible for any damages caused using this item in a residential setting and reserve the right to cancel any order shipping to a residential address. If you have any questions about this item or the terms above, please call us at 1-888-334-3233 or email us at [email protected]