The original 16 oz govino has been going anywhere since 2008. Recognized with the International Design Excellence Award, the GOOD DESIGN Award, and the Pantone Award, all govinos are made with carefully selected, US-sourced polymers, which reflect a wine’s color and project its aromatics much like fine crystal. Go Anywhere with the original!
Finally, the perfect wine tumbler that goes places where a glass does not - the patios, to the beach, picnics, around the pool and into luggage. Fine stemware breakage is a problem but not with the govino!
- Thin, crystal-like lip
- Patented, ergonomic thumb-notch provides secure grip.
- Crystal-clear polymer properly showcases the aromatic and flavor profiles of wine, as well as all other beverages.
- Winner of the International Design Excellence Award, the GOOD DESIGN Award and the Pantone Award.
- Infinitely reusable and ultimately recyclable.
- Proudly made in USA
- Brilliant design, Bisphenol-A free (BPA)
- Food grade thermoplastic polymer resin
- Recyclable (#1)
- Tulip-shaped stemless
- Reflects the wine's colour and aromatics much like crystal
- Perfect for any outdoor use
- Perfect shape to swirl and aerate wine
- Indention to keep wet or greasy hands form losing grip
- Height: 4.4" Width: 3.3" Mouth: 2.5"
- Volume: 16 oz to rim - 6 oz to thumb notch
* Single Glass Only
|Cleaning||Hand Wash Only|