Country pan for different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering... Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes. The high edges limit projections when cooking meat.
- Heavy quality iron coated in beeswax: protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handles: easy handling.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.