The griddle bodies, legs, splash guards, burners, under shelves, radiants, water pans, fasteners, pilot tubes are all constructed in 304 series stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. Compared to units made of metal or 430 stainless steel, our units are built to last.
15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners are placed every 5.75" to ensure the most even heat pattern possible. These units heat up to cooking temperature within 5 minutes. Our stainless steel burners carry a 10 year warranty.
Each MG model includes built-in tank holders that accommodate standard 20 Lb. propane tanks. Each model is also available with a single gas connection and 25’ quick discconnect hose for use with remote tanks. The griddle plate is made of 5/16” cold rolled steel with stainless steel splash guards and a removable stainless steel grease tray in front of the unit.
|NUMBER OF BURNERS||BTUH||ACTUAL WEIGHT (LBS)||SHIPPING WEIGHT (LBS)||GAS CONNECTIONS||COOKING SURFACE||OVERALL DIMENSIONS|
|5||79,500||220||318||1||34" X 21"||44"L X 28"DX 43.25"H|
- Locking Casters, 10Ft. Gas Hose and Regulator.
- All Stainless Steel Cooking Grill Surface.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
View Specification Sheet Here.
View Opertaing Instructions Here.
View Owners Manual Here.
- Gas griddles constructed of 304 stainless steel including bodies, burners and all fasteners
- 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners
- Two 14” wheels and two total lock casters
- Ready to use: ships completely assembled on a skid
- Tank holder(s) on back of unit that hold 20 lb. propane tank(s)
- Storage shelf and angled legs for rock solid durability
- Includes water pans with drain ports to ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires from occurring
- 16 ga stainless steel radiants that remain in place during transportation and cleaning
- Pro griddle plates(s) with stainless steel splash guard and removable grease tray(s)
- ETL us, ETL Sanitation listed, Conforms to ANSI Z83.11/CSA 1.8 and NSF Standard 4