2-in-1 Cook & Drain Convenience
Innovative oval design accommodates whole spaghetti and lasagna noodles without breakage. Twist and lock lid securely to pan for easy straining. Aluminum construction for quick and even heating. Nonstick Interior for easy clean-up 5 qt capacity. Material Aluminum Non-Stick Coating PTFE Coating.
Bialetti Pasta Pot
The Pasta Pot from Bialetti features Italian style and design on a highly functional pot. Cooking pasta, potatoes or vegetables just became a whole lot safer and easier with Bialetti’s innovative and colorful 5 quart pasta pot featuring a twist and lock lid with a built in strainer. The Bialetti pasta pot is available in multiple bold colors to fit into any kitchen.
For ease of use, we designed this ergonomically for convenient handling. Lid features a pout spout for convenient straining water from vegetables and pasta. Handles are heat resistant. The ingenious oval design accommodates whole spaghetti and lasagna noodles in the pot without breaking. Aluminum construction ensures quick and even heating.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Oven Safe: No
- PFOA Free: Yes
- PTFE Free: No
- Metal Utensil Safe: No
- Induction Capable: No
- Remove all labels.
- Wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Stovetop use only Bialetti cookware is ideal for use with all conventional stove tops; including electric, gas, ceramic and glass. Not suitable for induction stoves.
- The bases of these saucepans are designed to conduct heat quickly and evenly.
- Follow recipes carefully during food preparation to ensure best cooking results. High heat is recommended for boiling only. Use Medium-High for frying, sautéing and searing.
- Low temperature setting is recommended for simmering and warming foods. utensils Bialetti cookware is safe to use with nylon, silicone or wood utensils.
- Do not use metal utensils on the nonstick cooking surface.
For best cooking results, always keep your cookware clean. Allow pans to cool prior to washing. Submerging hot pans in cold water can cause cookware to warp. Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical products for cleaning. Doing so can cause damage to exterior and interior of cookware. For best results, hand wash with non-abrasive cleansers and liquid dishwashing soap. Bialetti cookware is dishwasher safe.