MORE Spray + Foam contains the same effective cleaning agents as our classic cleaners but has a gentler formulation for light, everyday cleaning. Use the spray cleaner setting to quickly clean horizontal or easy-to-reach surfaces, or the “foam” setting to clean vertical surfaces or for stubborn stains.
A powerful oxalic acid and citric acid cleaner, MORE Spray + Foam is tough on stains, but gentle enough for everyday use. For practical every day use on non-porous surfaces, use the spray cleaner function. To clean surfaces with more stubborn stains, use the foam setting.
- Shake product well.
- Rotate trigger spray nozzle to ON position.
- Open nozzle flap to choose spray/mist option for horizontal surfaces, or close nozzle flap to choose spray/foam option for vertical or hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Apply product to surface.
- Rub area thoroughly with a cloth or sponge, non-scratch pad, or scrubber.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Important: Although this product is a gentler formulation, some ingredients in MORE Spray + Foam may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
Where to use:
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Faucets and fixtures
- Handles and pulls
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stain remover
- Vehicles (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to use:
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
- Citric Acid
- Oxalic Acid