All-Clad Copper Core features a 5-ply construction that combines the superior heat conductivity of copper with the cleaning ease of 18/10 stainless steel. The five-ply construction consists of 18/10 stainless steel interior, copper core sandwiched by two layers of aluminum and magnetic stainless steel exterior. Copper is known to be the most superior heat conductive metals providing maximum temperature control. The unique layered construction of copper & aluminum allows rapid and even heat distribution during the cooking process. Other features include riveted stainless steel long handles that stay cool and rolled edges to prevent dripping when transferring contents. Each pan features a distinctive exposed copper band that adds design & elegance. The All-Clad Copper Core collection offers beauty and the ultimate culinary performance for the true connoisseur. Made in USA; Lifetime Warranty.
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. saute pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- 5-ply construction- 18/10 stainless steel interior, aluminum, copper core, aluminum, magnetic stainless steel exterior
- Copper core provides maximum temperature control, heat conductivity and rapid even heat distribution
- Compatible for all cooktops, including induction; oven broiler safe up to 500°F
- Riveted stainless steel long handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Lids feature a polished stainless steel finish and seal in the flavors
- Hand wash only, Made in USA; Lifetime Warranty
|Five-Ply Stainless Steel
|Country of Origin
|Any, Including Induction, Oven and Broiler Safe to 600°F