Compact Electric Booster Water Heater
Water Heater Booster For Restaurant And Foodservice Dishwashers.
Compact models provide all the 180°F final rinse water to sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware. Models include a stainless steel front panel, silver gray hammertone body, a black base and standard 6" plastic legs. Slide brackets for mounting under a dishtable are available. The Castone®- lined tank is standard on all models and has a 6 gallon capacity.
The Compact Electric Booster is easy to install next to a dishwasher to save space, either on 6” plastic legs.
All models include a Castone®-lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty, and fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss.
Swing-away front panels with lowwater cut-off (LWCO), control fuses and a transformer allow quick access to probes and elements for easier serviceability
The Hatco C Compact Electric Booster Water Heater provides all the 180°F (82°C) final rinse water required to sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware
- Features fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss.
- Includes a temperature/pressure relief valve; a pressure reducing valve; 2 temperature/pressure gauges; a high temperature limit control; a pilot indicator light; an On/Off switch; and low-water cut-off to prevent heating element burnout due to a low-water condition.
- Castone®-lined tank has a 10-year limited warranty.
• Hatco Water Heaters supply appropriate amounts of high temperature hot water for dish machines and warewashers of all types and sizes
• Ideal for any operation that uses commercial dishwashers, including: cafeterias, catering, clubs & bars, concessions, convenience stores, restaurants & cafés, and supermarkets & delis
• Nearly 70 years ago, Hatco satisfied the needs to effectively sanitize dishware by inventing, designing and manufacturing the industry’s first ever Booster Water Heater, which soon after became the industry standard.
• Capable of boosting hot water temperatures up to 180°F (82°C) to meet NSF requirements
• Ideal for low temperature and high temperature machines, ensuring all dishes are appropriately sanitized and visibly clean
• C models offer a small footprint in a 6 gallon (23 liter) capacity
Dimensions: 13.06"(W) x 20.69"(D) x 19.78" (H)
Wattage: 6 Kilowatts
Breaker / Fuse Size: 40
Shipping Weight: 118 Lbs
Click Here To View Specification Sheet
Click Here To View Owners Manual Sheet
Click Here To View Booster SIzing Chart
Click Here To View Frequently Asked Questions On Electric Booster Water Heaters
This item is not warehoused by Williams Food Equipment, delivery times and availability may vary. If this item is required by a certain date, please contact Williams Food Equipment before ordering to ensure delivery times can be met. It may not be possible to cancel this item once ordered and may be non-returnable. If returnable this item maybe subject to restocking charges and return delivery fees outside the control of Williams Food Equipment. This item is intended for commercial use only and not intended for residential use. Use of this item in a residential setting will void any warranty. Williams Food Equipment and the vendor are not responsible for any damages caused using this item in a residential setting and reserve the right to cancel any order shipping to a residential address. If you have any questions about this item or the terms above, please call us at 1-888-334-3233 or email us at [email protected]
|Material||Stainless Steel Front Panel, Powder-Coated Silver-Gray Hammertone Body|