The Holidays Are Here!
Are you ready for turkey? The time is here when we can all get together for a traditional holiday meal. A roasting pan will bring the winter vibe in full effect once the smells of herbs de province fill the room. And as for veggies, the roasting pan, with its high sides browns those taters and sprouts better than any other vessel!
Keep It Timeless
The roasting pan has been a part of cookery since man created pots. Placing meats and vegetables into a vessel to cook over fire has been the human way to survive up to the current days. Technology has brought us different alloys to manufacture roasting pans. This allows cooking on a multitude of surfaces with numerous techniques to be employed.
Bring A Roasting Pan To The Table
There is something to be said about the traditional turkey, goose, chicken, or prime rib to be cooked in a roasting pan. With a rack, the veggies underneath your protein are allotted to soak in all those glorious juices. The browning is perfected while the internal temperature remains moist and delicious. Plus, the presentation of pulling out that prized bird from the oven in a gorgeous roasting pan will bring happiness to all involved!
The Bits & Pieces
Roasting pans are produced in numerous materials that provide their individual distinctive advantages:
- Aluminum foil: low-priced and throwaway after one use.
- Stainless steel: may have a non-stick layer.
- Coated enamelware: has a non-stick shell.
- Cast iron: cast-iron roasting pans conduct heat well and can be used to brown proteins or veggies on the stovetop before putting into the oven for roasting.
- Clay cooker: a covered clay pan that can brown food if the heat of the oven is lifted toward the conclusion of cooking.
Lids are utilized for some applications; therefore, most include lids. If not, lids are located under Lids.
Sizes range from 14” to 18” with a depth of 3” as being a good standard.
Roasting racks are essential to larger proteins. Some arrive included. Roasting racks are inexpensive if yours did not come with a roasting rack.