The Tradition Knife Block Set with Bonus Santoku & Sharpener from Zwilling J.A. Henckels is a collection of cutlery that will put you on the right track in the kitchen. The knives included with this set are as follows - a paring knife, a utility knife, a chef’s knife, and a bread knife. Also, there is a pair of shears, a sharpening steel, and a charcoal knife block to keep everything safely out of the way when not in use. Of course, with this set, you also receive the bonus santoku knife, which is a style that is frequently among the most-used in the kitchen.
Stainless steel is used in the construction of these knives, as is a full tang design and a riveted handle. Everything about the knives you will find in this set says ‘quality’, which is consistent with the Zwilling J.A. Henckels brand as a whole. Order yours today and enjoy cooking more than ever before!
Lighter than bolster knives and an excellent choice for the ambitious hobby Chef's, ZWILLING Tradition is precision stamped from high performance "NO STAIN" stainless steel. Featuring an ergonomic 3-rivet handle with an embedded TWIN logo, these knives deliver exceptional value without compromising quality or performance.
- Set Contents: 4" Paring, 6" Utility, 8" Bread, 8" Chef, 7" Santoku, Sharpening Steel, 4 Stage Knife Sharpener, Shears, 11 Slot Block (charcoal)
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Ergonomic 3-rivet handle with embedded TWIN logo and full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain