Designed with the motor at the bottom of the unit, it ensures protection from all heating elements. Individual burner controls, ceramic plates with minimum flame adjustment, removable burner protection mesh, removable drip tray and a shovel for the meat are ALL standard features of our Visvardis gyro machines. In addition to the features and benefits, our gyro machines allow the user to MOVE the burner closer/farther away from the meat (instead of moving the spit) to ensure precise cooking with minimal heat loss (this is accomplished by pulling/pushing the knob located in the front of the machines.
- Patented moveable rear heating elements allow the burnsers to remain at the optimal distance from the meat, (You control the distance without moving the spit).
- Stainless steel constructed AISI304, never rust or corrodes.
- Front control panel easier to use and space saving.
- Burner protection net easy to remove and clean with rounded edges for easy cleaning.
- Grease drawer prevents spills, easy to remove and clean.
Meat Capacity: 90 - 140 Lbs
Spit Height: 31.13"
Thermostatic control from low to high
4 x Double Burners
1/2" rear inlet line hookup
Removable grease drawer.
Stainless steel meat shovel included.
Warranty: 1 Year parts and Labor
Product Dimensions: 20.88" x 39" x 25.25"
Net Weight: 87 lbs
Package Dimensions: 32" x 47" x 45"
Comes fitted for natural gas, can be converted to liquid propane.
Spit motor: 110 V
Waring: Ships by transport (less-than-truckload)*Pallet Required*