True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, (1) solid door, (3) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, interior lighting, stainless steel door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR®
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Stainless steel exterior with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior. Door extends full width of cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle. Door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8"L x 231/4"D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Exterior temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
This item is not warehoused by Williams Food Equipment, processing times, delivery times and availability may vary. If this item is required by a certain date, please contact Williams Food Equipment before ordering to ensure delivery times can be met. It may not be possible to cancel this item once ordered and may be non-returnable. If returnable this item may be subject to restocking charges and return delivery fees outside of the control of Williams Food Equipment. If you have any questions about this item or the terms above, please call us at 1-888-334-3233 or email us at [email protected]
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number in Shelves||3|
|Number of Doors||1|