This mini wok makes stir-frying quick and easy, ideal capacity for cooking for 1 - 2 people or for quickly cooking up a side dish. Lightweight and featuring a flat bottom, it is easy to use and fits perfectly on most hobs whether gas, electric or ceramic. The non-stick coating has been applied inside and out to provide a robust seal for long-lasting endurance making it the perfect piece of kitchen equipment for everyday use. Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy and this mini wok has been designed to assist pleasurable cooking with ease.
Made from 1.4mm gauge (thickness) carbon steel it offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking whilst ensuring the temperature remains consistent throughout.
Easy to Use
The long wooden handle ensures it is easy to carry and perfectly balanced so won't topple over. To help prolong the integrity of the non-stick coating it is recommended to use wooden, silicone or nylon utensils rather than metal which can scratch.
To start cooking, place the wok centrally on your hob ring and heat up gently with cooking oil. Once the oil is smoking hot add your chosen ingredients and start cooking. The non-stick coating means you don't need to turn the hob up to full heat. As long as you keep stirring and the food is sizzling it will cook quickly and evenly.
Easy to Clean
Occasionally apply a thin coating of cooking oil to the inner surface of the wok to prevent rusting should the coating become scratched. The non-stick coating also means it is easy to clean by hand with hot water. Mild detergent can be used if desired. Any stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scouring products as this may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth.
Easy to Maintain
The wooden handle has been crafted to ensure it is functional as well as traditionally stylish. Finished with a clear lacquer it is easy to clean and easy to carry even when full of delicious food. The handle is secured tightly to the wok with two rivets so you can be assured it won't become loose and wobbly over time.
Easy to Store
The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.
- Lightweight carbon steel mini wok finished with a two layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures
- Mini wok is coated inside and outside to provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting performance
- Flat base ensures the mini wok is well-balanced so it doesn't topple over when set on oven
- Mini wok is suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic ovens
- Comprised out of a sturdy 1.4 mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction
- Ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- Not suitable for the dishwasher. To clean, hand wash with hot water or mild detergent if desired
- Do not use scrubbing powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth
|Heat Source||Any - Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Induction|