Wok cooking is easy, quick and healthy; making a delicious stir-fry perfect for a mid-week dinner for the whole family. Prepare all your ingredients before you start cooking as it will only take a few minutes once in the wok.
Once everything is chopped and ready to go, add a little oil and heat until the oil is smoking hot and you're ready to start cooking. Why not try whipping up a tasty and healthy bowl of Singapore rice noodles with lots of seasonal fresh vegetables and some fragrant red chillies and coriander leaves.
If the contents look dry whilst cooking try adding a splash or water or stock rather than more oil.
NB: These Ken Hom Classic Woks are not suitable for induction hobs.
- Lightweight aluminum wok finished with a three layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures and with less oil
- 12 in. wok is coated inside and outside to provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting performance
- Flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so it doesn't topple over when set on oven
- Wok is suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic ovens
- Comprised out of a sturdy aluminum designed for rapid and maintained heat conduction
- Ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- Built-in pouring spout for added convenience
- Dishwater safe - it is advisable to remove wok once the washer's cycle is finished
- Do not use scrubbing powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth
- Eco-Friendly coating, PFOA- free, Non-Stick - Lightweight aluminum wok finished with a three layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures and with less oil
- The flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so doesn't topple over when sat on the stove. It is also suitable for cooking on all stove types including gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying.