Lodge's tradition of excellence continues as we combine cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel. Superior heat retention produces great results, and the enamel surface allows food to be marinated and refrigerated. Clean up is easy and you can marinate, cook, serve, and store food in these versatile vessels.
- Cookware built to handle almost any cooking and serving task.
- Red Dutch oven features Lodge's traditional porcelain enamel and cast iron combination design.
- Smooth surface will not react to ingredients.
- Beautiful showpiece can be displayed in the kitchen even when not in use.
- Enameled cast iron Dutch oven can be used to broil, braise, bake or roast; it can also be used to sauté, simmer or fry on stovetops.