Experience the ultimate culinary journey.
What happens when you combine more than 120 years of tradition with a passionate spirit for innovation? Cookware that celebrates its rich history and improves the way you cook.
- Three layers of seasoning for a natural, nonstick finish
- Exceptional flavor and simplified cleanup
Lightweight cast iron
- Proprietary recipe of iron, cast thin
- Reinvented to lift, carry, and handle with ease
- Quality cookware that's trusted to last for generations
- Extended, raised handles add comfort and stay cooler longer
- Resilient and adaptive cookware
- Use on any stovetop, oven, grill, or open flame
Each piece of Blacklock has been linked to a date in Lodge history. Cast into the iron, these dates serve as reminders of our roots. As we introduce the revolutionary new Blacklock line, we hold our past close to our hearts and look ahead toward the future.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Elevated handles for added comfort and great control
- Generous cooking capacity
- Basting rings recirculate moisture as food cooks
- Raised, high-heat aluminum knob provides easy lift
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
|Heat Source||Broiler, Electirc, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven|
|Country of Origin||USA|