Long appreciated as both a cooking and serving dish, the Pâté Terrine is drawn from early Le Creuset designs of the 1930s and 1940s, when it was used for a wide variety of recipes including foie gras, breads, cakes, custards and head cheese.
The enameled cast iron pate terrine makes a stylish serving pan for meatloaf, fresh bread, pound cake or homemade custard — and its temperature retention properties allow the dish to remain hot or cold at the table until food is ready to serve.
- 13.75"L x 4.25"W x 4.50"H
- A tight-fitting lid traps both heat and cold until contents are served
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking