The KoMo XL grain mill might be thought of as a supersized version of the very popular KoMo Classic mill. It combines the Classic's attractive construction of solid native beechwood and fingerjointed corners with an even more powerful motor. Cabinet size is also a little larger.
Power & capacity: All KoMo mills are equipped with specially developed electric motors that provide reliable and efficient, yet extremely quiet power. The grinding burrs of the XL are designed for particularly aggressive grain feeding and with its high strength 600 watt motor, this mill produces 12 ounces per minute for bread flour texture.
The large solid beechwood hopper holds 2 lb., 10 oz. of grain. The texture of the grind is continuously adjustable from fine flour to coarse meal and cracked grain, simply by turning the hopper bowl to align its index mark with the graphic scale on the front of the mill.
- Milling rate for bread flour texture - 10-11 oz/min
- Hopper fill capacity (wheat) - 2 lb 10 oz (level, lid on)
- Dia. of corundum-ceramic mill stones - 3.35"
- Industrial motor electric rating, watts - 600W (3/4 HP)
- Weight - 19 lb 13 oz
- Max. height of bowl at spout - 6.3"
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 8.2" x 9.6" x 14.5" (including spout)
- Warranty - 12 years
|Horse Power||0.75 HP|
|Special Status Options||7-10 Day Delivery|