KitchenAid, Ice Cream Maker Attachment for Stand Mixer. Fresh and pure homemade treats. Use the ice cream maker with any KitchenAid Stand Mixer to create your favorite frozen treats and desserts. After the freeze bowl has been stored in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours, attach to the mixer, turn on the mixer, pour in the batter, and let the dasher and the freeze bowl do all the work. It's that easy.
- The ice cream maker produces up to 2 quarts of soft consistency ice cream, sorbets of frozen desserts in 20 - 30 minutes.
- Ice Cream Maker Freeze Bowl, after a minimum of 15 hours in an ordinary household freezer, liquid within the double walls of the freeze bowl provides thorough, even freezing ice cream batter throughout the mixing process.
- If the ice cream maker is used frequently, the bowl may be stored in the freezer for convenience.
- Ice Cream maker drive assembly and dasher, the drive assembly attaches to the mixer motot head to revolve the dasher inside the freeze bowl.
- The dasher rotates within the freeze bowl to spread, scrapem and mix ice cream batter.
- Fits all KitchenAid stand mixers, regardless of size or style.
- Warranty: Full one year.