Purchasing a set of knives is a great option to upgrade your kitchen because you can save money and you will have the same feel from knife to knife as you cook. This set from Global is a great example of that plan - you receive three high-quality knifes, each of which can help you with a different task in the kitchen.
Since Global Knives are unique in the way they are balanced, it is nice to have a set rather than just one knife mixed in with your others. This set will feel consistent throughout, making it easier for you to do a nice job as you prepare your food. Hollow handles lead to impressive balance in these high carbon steel knives, and the grips are designed for secure control. Order today!
A great starter set for any kitchen.
35th Anniversary (G-96 / AN, GS-38 / AN, GS-109 / AN) composed of: G-96 / AN Cook's knife with honeycomb blade 19 cm, GS-38 / AN Paring knife 9 cm and GS-109 / AN Santoku knife 13 cm
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.