The secret of a successful, crusty loaf lies in the baking.
The Dome of the Emile Henry Round Bread Baker is made from refractory ceramic, producing the same level of humidity as a traditional bread oven. This is what creates a thick, crispy crust and a light, airy inside... When used upside down, the lid can also be used as a mixing bowl for preparing the dough and proofing.
The highly resistant glaze and the criss-cross pattern on the platter prevent the loaf from sticking and make cleaning easy. The Round Bread Baker is the ideal tool for baking your crusty homemade bread!
Made in France.
- Length / Diameter - 32.5 cm
- Width - 30 cm
- Height - 14 cm
- Inner length / Diameter - 27 cm
- Inner width - 27 cm
- Inner height - 25.5 cm
- Capacity - 5.2 L
- Weight - 2.87 Kg
- Maximum temperature - 270 °C
- Minimum temperature - -20 °C
- HR Ceramic®
- Safe For: Oven / Microwave / Freezer / Dishwasher
- Céramique Lead, cadmium and nickel free