Berkel model X13AE-PLUS automatic gravity feed slicer offers a number of special features. A sanitary one piece engineered polymer base and product table reduces seams and joints while providing an NSF approved surface for easy, effective cleaning. A removable and submersible table mounted sharpener with borazon stones for accurate sharpening.
Precise thickness control is achieved using a variable pitch barrel cam for fine adjustment and wafer thin slices. The index knob and operating controls are mounted outside of the drip zone for quick and easy access. The slicer can be automatically operated in three speeds, and with three different stroke lengths. A permanent ring guard protects the entire non-slicing portion of the knife during slicing and cleaning. A fence is included with the product table. An easy to use kick stand supports the slicer for easy access to clean under the slicer.
- 1-speed, 1⁄2 HP, permanently lubricated ball bearing knife motor with thermal protection.
- Automatic operation in three speeds: 20, 40 or 60 slices/minute.
- Three stroke lengths: 1⁄3, 2 ⁄3 and full
- Furnished in 120/60/1, 8 amps, AC, with 3 wire cord and plug.
- One-piece NSF approved polymer base and product table for reduced seams, accessibility and easy
- Index knob conveniently located outside the drip zone in the upper left to provide quick and easy
- Variable pitch barrel cam for ultra fine, precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 15⁄16" (34 mm).
- 13" (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife
- Large product table with extra capacity:
- Rectangles up to 101⁄2" x 63⁄4" (265 mm x 170 mm)
- Squares up to 71⁄2" (190 mm)
- Rounds up to 81⁄2" (220 mm)
- Articulating and full length rear mounted meat pusher to secure and advance products evenly, fence to hold product during automatic
- Ergonomic, multi-grip handle to advance product
- Submersible, removable product table mounted sharpener for consistent sharpening and easy
- Borazon sharpening stones for fast, accurate sharpening and extended life.
- No-volt release requires restarting the slicer after a power interruption.
- Permanent ring guard protects entire non-slicing portion of the knife.
- LED indicates power to the
- Sealed start/stop switches conveniently located on the index knob housing out of the food
- An easy to use kick stand for easy cleaning under the slicer.
Motor: Knife motor is 1-speed, 1⁄2 HP totally enclosed and permanently lubricated ball bearings, thermally protected. Table motor is brushless DC providing three fixed speeds, 20, 40 or 60 slices per minute. Three stroke lengths in the automatic mode, provide more slices/minute at the same speed.
Electrical: Furnished in 120/60/1, 8 amps, AC, ETL Listed, with a 6' long 3-wire cord and plug.
Finish/Construction: Base, product table, pusher, support arm and upper housing are constructed of NSF approved, engineered polymers reducing the number of seams. Gauge plate and center plate are anodized aluminum. All controls are sealed and located out of the drip zone.
Knife: 13" (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished stainless steel.
Knife Sharpener: Removable and submersible table mounted, two stone, dual action design to ensure correct pressure and contact angle are always applied, thus reducing knife wear and delivering a perfect edge. Borazon stones last longer, sharpen faster and clean easier.
Thickness Control: Index knob controls a precision, variable pitch barrel cam with ultra-fine adjustment in the first revolution and opens to a thickness of 15⁄16" (34 mm) for accurate and consistent slicing. This control is located out of the drip zone on the upper left to provide quick and easy access for operation and cleaning.
Cutting Capacity: Shown in chart below.
Product Table: Full gravity feed 45° angle with articulating rear mounted pusher that runs the entire length of the table to secure product for increased yield and consistency in every slice. A fence provides stability for the product in automatic mode.
Kick Stand: An easy to use kick stand supports the slicer for easy access to clean under the slicer.
No-volt Release: Requires restarting the slicer in the event of a power interruption.
Knife Ring Guard: Permanent tapered guard covers the non-slicing portion of the knife edge.
Controls: Sealed push-button switches located on the index knob housing out of the drip zone.
Warranty: Parts, labor and travel coverage for one year, exclusive of wear items.
This item is not warehoused by Williams Food Equipment, processing times, delivery times and availability may vary. If this item is required by a certain date, please contact Williams Food Equipment before ordering to ensure delivery times can be met. It may not be possible to cancel this item once ordered and may be non-returnable. If returnable this item may be subject to restocking charges and return delivery fees outside of the control of Williams Food Equipment. If you have any questions about this item or the terms above, please call us at 1-888-334-3233 or email us at [email protected]
|Maximum Product Width||10 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Product Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Size||13 Inches|
|Slice Size||1 5/16 Inches|