ATMOVAC OROSHI Vacuum Packaging Machines are the most feature rich offering from App compatibility to HACCP compliance, these ones have it all.
ATMOVAC most advanced family of machines with laser welded for flawless construction. Oroshi’s Touch control is standard equipped with Sensor control and a Bluetooth connection. Basic functionality, such as vacuum percentage and seal time, can be programmed on the machine. To be in control of all other options and functions, use the VacAssist app, available for free in the App Store and Google Play Store. App functionality define program names and labels, control settings, activate options and functions, HACCP logging and wireless printer settings.
- All units are manufactured in the Netherlands
- Equipped with BUSCH pumps
- Equipped with Self-Maintenance program
- NSF and ETL certified.
- Sensor control - Vacuum process will end when the preset percentage has been reached.
- Touch control
- Soft air
- Liquid control - Prevents liquids from boiling during the vacuum process. When the boiling point is detected, the vacuum process stops and the bag is sealed with no loss of moisture. Product, pump and vacuum chamber are equally protected.
Most Advanced Features:
- Touch panel
- APP in 5 languages
- 20 program memory
- BT connection
- Label Printer compatibility
- HACCP compliance
- Secured multi-level; access
- Online programming
- Tenderizing Red Meat packaging,
- Sequential Vacuum,
- Define program names and labels
- Control settings
- De/Activate options and functions
- HACCP logging
- Wireless printer settings.
Seal Bar: 2 x16.5″
Pump Speed: 21 m³h
Machine cycle: 15-35 sec
Bush Pump: Powerful, reliable and maintenance friendly.
Chamber size: 14.5"L x 16.5"W x 7"H
This item is not warehoused by Williams Food Equipment, processing times, delivery times and availability may vary. If this item is required by a certain date, please contact Williams Food Equipment before ordering to ensure delivery times can be met. It may not be possible to cancel this item once ordered and may be non-returnable. If returnable this item may be subject to restocking charges and return delivery fees outside of the control of Williams Food Equipment. If you have any questions about this item or the terms above, please call us at 1-888-334-3233 or email us at email@example.com
|Seal Bar Length||2 x 16.5"|
|Pump Speed||21 m³h|
|Machine cycle||20-40 sec|
|Chamber Size||18.1"L x 16.5"W x 7"H|
|Country of Origin||Netherlands|